Cygwin API Reference web pages missing recent AIO updates
Mark Geisert
2018-11-14 10:08:50 UTC
I'm pretty sure I updated the web page source XML to move the aio_* and
lio_* system interfaces from the "NOT implemented" page to the SUSv4 page.
But the updates aren't shown when browsing
https://cygwin.com/cygwin-api/std-notimpl.html and
https://cygwin.com/cygwin-api/compatibility.html#std-susv4.

Was there another development step that I missed?
Thanks,

Mark Geisert

--
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
Corinna Vinschen
2018-11-19 11:17:29 UTC
Post by Mark Geisert
I'm pretty sure I updated the web page source XML to move the aio_* and
lio_* system interfaces from the "NOT implemented" page to the SUSv4 page.
But the updates aren't shown when browsing
https://cygwin.com/cygwin-api/std-notimpl.html and
https://cygwin.com/cygwin-api/compatibility.html#std-susv4.
Was there another development step that I missed?
Nope, your patch was well done. I forgot to update the website docs
when uploading the packages. I pushed the doc changes now.

Thanks for the heads-up,
Corinna
--
Corinna Vinschen