Bash 3.0-2 and kill
Angelo Graziosi
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
I have noted that when one uses

kill -9 <process-PID>

in bash 3.0-2 (test), the command kills the process but also bash (even
if one uses /bin/kill...).

In bash 2.05b-17 that command kills only the process.

These things happen with

cygwin 1.5.16-1
cygwin 1.5.17-1
snaps. 20050615
snaps. 20050617
snaps. 20050621

(I have listed only the snaps I tried)

Which is the normal behaviour (3.0-2 or 2.05b-17)?

Best regards
angelo
Igor Pechtchanski
2005-06-24 21:38:02 UTC
Post by Angelo Graziosi
I have noted that when one uses
kill -9 <process-PID>
in bash 3.0-2 (test), the command kills the process but also bash (even
if one uses /bin/kill...).
In bash 2.05b-17 that command kills only the process.
These things happen with
cygwin 1.5.16-1
cygwin 1.5.17-1
snaps. 20050615
snaps. 20050617
snaps. 20050621
(I have listed only the snaps I tried)
Which is the normal behaviour (3.0-2 or 2.05b-17)?
Unless the <process-PID> refers to the bash process itself, it seems that
the behavior of 3.0-2 is wrong. Not sure if it's a bash bug, or a Cygwin
signal handling bug exposed by bash (the behavior of /bin/kill seems to
point toward the latter).

To help debug this, please provide the exact sequence of commands you used
to trigger this behavior, as well as the output of "cygcheck -svr" on your
system.
Igor
--
http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
|\ _,,,---,,_ ***@cs.nyu.edu
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!

"The Sun will pass between the Earth and the Moon tonight for a total
Lunar eclipse..." -- WCBS Radio Newsbrief, Oct 27 2004, 12:01 pm EDT
Christopher Faylor
2005-06-24 22:31:31 UTC
Post by Igor Pechtchanski
Post by Angelo Graziosi
I have noted that when one uses
kill -9 <process-PID>
in bash 3.0-2 (test), the command kills the process but also bash (even
if one uses /bin/kill...).
In bash 2.05b-17 that command kills only the process.
These things happen with
cygwin 1.5.16-1
cygwin 1.5.17-1
snaps. 20050615
snaps. 20050617
snaps. 20050621
(I have listed only the snaps I tried)
Which is the normal behaviour (3.0-2 or 2.05b-17)?
Unless the <process-PID> refers to the bash process itself, it seems that
the behavior of 3.0-2 is wrong. Not sure if it's a bash bug, or a Cygwin
signal handling bug exposed by bash (the behavior of /bin/kill seems to
point toward the latter).
Given that if cygwin was this broken all sorts of other things would be
broken as well, this is more likely a problem with bash. Running bash
under zsh and trying a few kill -9's I finally got bash to exit with a
"segmentation fault", which is more likely to be a problem with bash
than with cygwin.

cgf
Igor Pechtchanski
2005-06-25 04:50:20 UTC
Post by Christopher Faylor
Post by Igor Pechtchanski
Post by Angelo Graziosi
[...]
One reason for my guess was that I recalled discussions of bash using
pretty specialized spawn techniques, and it was likely to have some corner
case interaction with signal handling that normal programs wouldn't
encounter. There may also be something different about the SIGCHLD that
bash is getting when the child is killed with SIGKILL. But that was no
more than a guess, and yes, it's quite possible that there's a bug in the
bash signal handler.
Post by Christopher Faylor
Running bash under zsh and trying a few kill -9's I finally got bash to
exit with a "segmentation fault", which is more likely to be a problem
with bash than with cygwin.
Fair enough. I did ask the OP for the exact steps to reproduce the
problem, including the exact message he got from bash. If he responds,
we'll see whether he saw the same symptoms you did.
Igor
--
http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
|\ _,,,---,,_ ***@cs.nyu.edu

Eric Blake
2005-06-25 15:05:12 UTC
Post by Igor Pechtchanski
Post by Christopher Faylor
Given that if cygwin was this broken all sorts of other things would be
broken as well, this is more likely a problem with bash.
One reason for my guess was that I recalled discussions of bash using
pretty specialized spawn techniques, and it was likely to have some corner
case interaction with signal handling that normal programs wouldn't
encounter. There may also be something different about the SIGCHLD that
bash is getting when the child is killed with SIGKILL. But that was no
more than a guess, and yes, it's quite possible that there's a bug in the
bash signal handler.
I wouldn't at all be surprised if it is a bash bug, since I blindly
forward-ported the job handling tweaks made for cygwin in 2.05b-17 to 3.0
without seeing what else changed upstream in 3.0. I am still trying to
reproduce the crash with a debugging build to get a stacktrace, and
haven't succeeded at it yet, so a more exact formula from the OP would
indeed be useful. Also, for those who have seen the crash, please include
in your report what "set -o" and "shopt" display, since some of the shell
options affect the job handling behavior.

- --
Life is short - so eat dessert first!

Eric Blake ***@byu.net
cygwin bash maintainer
Christopher Faylor
2005-06-25 15:22:04 UTC
Post by Eric Blake
Post by Igor Pechtchanski
Post by Christopher Faylor
[...]
This seems reproducible:

c:\>gdb bash
(gdb) r
bash-3.00$ sleep 300&
bash-3.00$

In another window kill the sleep's, then hit enter at the bash prompt
and you should see a SIGSEGV.

cgf
Christopher Faylor
and you should see a SIGSEGV.
Angelo Graziosi
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Suppose that the command "ps" shows that an application, has a PID
1234 then

kill -9 1234

kills the application but also the bash (3.0-2), i.e. closes the windows
in which bash is running (for example the dos box or xterm).

In some cases, in $HOME there is bash.exe.stackdump.

After these things I have reinstalled Bash 2.05b-17 with which that
command kills only the application and not bash
(so that one can continue to work without restarting bash).

The system is W2K SP4.

I have almost all Cygwin packages installed (only gcc-test-suite,
ghosthscript native, regex, xwinclip are not installed)

Currently I am usin the snapshot 20050624 (after 20050621), but as I wrote
even with Cygwin 1.5.16-1, 1.5.17-1 bash 3.0-2 is killed.

The Cygwin configuration is quite simple (what setup configures after
installing)

Best regards
angelo.
Igor Pechtchanski
2005-06-26 05:12:51 UTC
Ugh. Top posting. Reformatted.
Post by Angelo Graziosi
Post by Igor Pechtchanski
Post by Angelo Graziosi
[...]
Can you post the *exact* sequence of commands you run to get bash to die?
Does it happen for any application?
Post by Angelo Graziosi
After these things I have reinstalled Bash 2.05b-17 with which that
command kills only the application and not bash
(so that one can continue to work without restarting bash).
The system is W2K SP4.
I have almost all Cygwin packages installed (only gcc-test-suite,
ghosthscript native, regex, xwinclip are not installed)
even with Cygwin 1.5.16-1, 1.5.17-1 bash 3.0-2 is killed.
The Cygwin configuration is quite simple (what setup configures after
installing)
Still not enough information. Please review and follow the Cygwin problem
reporting guidelines at <http://cygwin.com/problems.html>, particularly
the part about attaching the output of "cygcheck -svr".

Since you're using the snapshot and have almost all of the packages, it
might also help if you decoded the stackdump you get with addr2line.
Igor
--
http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
|\ _,,,---,,_ ***@cs.nyu.edu

Angelo Graziosi
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Can you post the *exact* sequence of commands you run to get bash to die?
Does it happen for any application?
Still not enough information. Please review and follow the Cygwin problem
reporting guidelines at <http://cygwin.com/problems.html>, particularly
the part about attaching the output of "cygcheck -svr".
Since you're using the snapshot and have almost all of the packages, it
might also help if you decoded the stackdump you get with addr2line.
Igor
Igor,
I send you the reports required.
(I cannot help you with addr2line:
1) I do not know well how to use it;
2) I have installed the snapshot after stripping it;
3) in any case bash.exe.stackdump is only (59 bytes in size), i.e.

Stack trace:
Frame Function Args
End of stack trace
)

Before a short summary.
After the release of Cygwin 1.5.17-1, I installed it and discovered that
Emacs 21.2-13 does not work any more: it did not show its window
and took all CPU (99%). You can follow my mails from the end of May.
After many tries I reinstalled all cygwin from scratch... and Emacs
worked!
[omissis ... to be short]
Then I discovered that the problem is caused by
rebaseall: if one uses rebaseall, from cygwin 1.5.17-1, Emacs does not
work.
In the tries I installed some snapshots and test packages between which
Bash 3.0-2, and so I reported the problem with kill.
Can you post the *exact* sequence of commands you run to get bash to die?
Does it happen for any application?
To be short I will report only a few examples.

1) Click on the link to cygwin.bat on the desktop

$ CrimsonEdt & // A link to a Windows editor
$ ps

"ps" shows that the PID of CrimsonEdt is 1040, so

$ kill -9 1040

all the windows are closed. Restart of the system.

2) Click on the link to startxwin.bat on the desktop (a link that I
created)
As in 1) with the some results and a bash.exe.stackdump.
Restart of the system.

3) Click on the link to startxwin.bat on the desktop.

$ notepad &
$ ps

"ps" shows that the PID of notepad is 1072, so

$ kill -9 1072

all the windows are closed. Restart of the system.

4), 5),...

I have tried with many applications (Windows, Cygwin, X-Windows, simple
C++ programs...) all with the some results!

Even trying Cygwin 1.5.16-1, 1.5.17-1 ... or renstalling from scratch.

In these minutes I have discovered others problem: for example if one
tries to write a file in a directory without permission, the command line
freezes.

With BASH-2.05b-17 the previous things do not happen! Only the
applications
are killed not bash.

Thanks
angelo

Now cygcheck -svrh > cygcheck_output.txt

Cygwin Configuration Diagnostics
Current System Time: Sun Jun 26 18:34:14 2005

Windows 2000 Professional Ver 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4

C:\cygwin\bin
C:\cygwin\bin
C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin
C:\cygwin\bin
C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin
c:\texmf\miktex\bin
c:\WINNT\system32
c:\WINNT
c:\WINNT\System32\Wbem
c:\Borland\BCC55\Bin
C:\cygwin\home\Administrator
C:\cygwin\cern\pro\bin
C:\cygwin\usr\local\root\bin

Output from C:\cygwin\bin\id.exe (nontsec)
UID: 500(Administrator) GID: 544(Administrators)
0(root) 513(Nessuno) 544(Administrators)
545(Users)

Output from C:\cygwin\bin\id.exe (ntsec)
UID: 500(Administrator) GID: 544(Administrators)
0(root) 513(Nessuno) 544(Administrators)
545(Users)

SysDir: C:\WINNT\system32
WinDir: C:\WINNT

Here's some environment variables that may affect cygwin:
USER = `Administrator'
LD_LIBRARY_PATH = `/usr/local/root/lib'
PWD = `/home/Administrator'
HOME = `/home/Administrator'
MAKE_MODE = `unix'

Here's the rest of your environment variables:
HOMEPATH = `\Documents and Settings\Administrator'
MANPATH =
`/usr/local/man:/usr/man:/usr/share/man:/usr/autotool/devel/man::/usr/ssl/man:/usr/X11R6/man'
APPDATA = `C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Dati applicazioni'
HOSTNAME = `graziosi-irci53'
XKEYSYMDB = `/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/XKeysymDB'
TERM = `xterm'
PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER = `x86 Family 6 Model 7 Stepping 1, AuthenticAMD'
WINDIR = `C:\WINNT'
TEXDOCVIEW_txt = `cygstart %s'
TEXDOCVIEW_dvi = `cygstart %s'
WINDOWID = `2097166'
OLDPWD = `/tmp'
USERDOMAIN = `GRAZIOSI-IRCI53'
OS = `Windows_NT'
ALLUSERSPROFILE = `C:\Documents and Settings\All Users'
XAPPLRESDIR = `/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/app-defaults'
OS2LIBPATH = `C:\WINNT\system32\os2\dll;'
XTERM_SHELL = `/usr/bin/bash'
XCMSDB = `/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/Xcms.txt'
TEMP = `/c/DOCUME~1/ADMINI~1/IMPOST~1/Temp'
COMMONPROGRAMFILES = `C:\Programmi\File comuni'
XNLSPATH = `/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/locale'
TERMCAP = `xterm-r6|xterm|xterm X11R6
version:am:km:mi:ms:xn:co#80:it#8:li#24:AL=\E[%dL:DC=\E[%dP:DL=\E[%dM:DO=\E[%dB:LE=\E[%dD:RI=\E[%dC:UP=\E[%dA:ae=^O:al=\E[L:as=^N:bl=^G:cd=\E[J:ce=\E[K:cl=\E[H\E[2J:cm=\E[%i%d;%dH:cr=^M:cs=\E[%i%d;%dr:ct=\E[3g:dc=\E[P:dl=\E[M:do=^J:ei=\E[4l:ho=\E[H:im=\E[4h:is=\E7\E[r\E[m\E[?7h\E[?1;3;4;6l\E[4l\E8\E>:k1=\EOP:k2=\EOQ:k3=\EOR:k4=\EOS:k5=\E[15~:k6=\E[17~:k7=\E[18~:k8=\E[19~:k9=\E[20~:kD=\E[3~:kI=\E[2~:kN=\E[6~:kP=\E[5~:kd=\EOB:ke=\E[?1l\E>:kh=\E[1~:kl=\EOD:kr=\EOC:ks=\E[?1h\E=:ku=\EOA:le=^H:md=\E[1m:me=\E[m:mr=\E[7m:nd=\E[C:rc=\E8:sc=\E7:se=\E[m:sf=^J:so=\E[7m:sr=\EM:ta=^I:te=\E[2J\E[?47l\E8:ti=\E7\E[?47h:ue=\E[m:up=\E[A:us=\E[4m:kb=\010:'
USERNAME = `Administrator'
TEXDOCVIEW_pdf = `cygstart %s'
PROCESSOR_LEVEL = `6'
SYSTEMDRIVE = `C:'
CYGWIN_ROOT = `\cygwin'
TEXDOCVIEW_html = `cygstart %s'
USERPROFILE = `C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator'
PS1 = `\[\e]0;\w\a\]\n\[\e[32m\]\u@\h \[\e[33m\]\w\[\e[0m\]\n\$ '
LOGONSERVER = `\\GRAZIOSI-IRCI53'
HISTIGNORE = `[ ]*:&:bg:fg'
PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE = `x86'
!C: = `C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop'
ROOTSYS = `/usr/local/root'
HISTCONTROL = `ignoredups'
XTERM_VERSION = `Cygwin 6.8.2.0(202)'
SHLVL = `1'
PATHEXT = `.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH'
VCTOOLKITINSTALLDIR = `C:\Programmi\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003\'
HOMEDRIVE = `C:'
PROMPT = `$P$G'
COMSPEC = `C:\WINNT\system32\cmd.exe'
LOGNAME = `Administrator'
TMP = `/c/DOCUME~1/ADMINI~1/IMPOST~1/Temp'
SYSTEMROOT = `C:\WINNT'
PRINTER = `HP Deskjet 3740 Series'
CVS_RSH = `/bin/ssh'
PROCESSOR_REVISION = `0701'
PKG_CONFIG_PATH = `/usr/X11R6/lib/pkgconfig'
TEXDOCVIEW_ps = `cygstart %s'
INFOPATH =
`/usr/local/info:/usr/info:/usr/share/info:/usr/autotool/devel/info:/usr/autotool/stable/info:'
PROGRAMFILES = `C:\Programmi'
TEXMF =
`{/usr/share/lilypond/2.4.6,{!!/home/Administrator/.texmf/config,!!/home/Administrator/.texmf/var,/home/Administrator/texmf,!!/usr/local/share/texmf,!!/var/lib/texmf,!!/usr/share/texmf}}'
DISPLAY = `127.0.0.1:0.0'
NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS = `1'
COMPUTERNAME = `GRAZIOSI-IRCI53'
!EXITCODE = `00000000'
_ = `/usr/bin/cygcheck'
POSIXLY_CORRECT = `1'

Scanning registry for keys with `Cygnus' in them...
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\Program Options
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2
(default) = `/cygdrive'
cygdrive flags = 0x00000022
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2\/
(default) = `C:\cygwin'
flags = 0x0000000a
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2\/a
(default) = `a:'
flags = 0x0000000a
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2\/c
(default) = `c:'
flags = 0x0000000a
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2\/d
(default) = `d:'
flags = 0x0000000a
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2\/e
(default) = `e:'
flags = 0x0000000a
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2\/usr/bin
(default) = `C:\cygwin/bin'
flags = 0x0000000a
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2\/usr/lib
(default) = `C:\cygwin/lib'
flags = 0x0000000a
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts
v2\/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts
(default) = `C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\lib\X11\fonts'
flags = 0x0000000a
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\Program Options

Listing available drives...
Drv Type Size Used Flags Name
a: fd N/A N/A
c: hd NTFS 39260Mb 31% CP CS UN PA FC
d: cd N/A N/A
e: cd N/A N/A

fd = floppy, hd = hard drive, cd = CD-ROM
net= Network Share, ram= RAM drive, unk= Unknown
CP = Case Preserving, CS = Case Sensitive, UN = Unicode
PA = Persistent ACLS, FC = File Compression, VC = Volume Compression

Mount entries: these map POSIX directories to your NT drives.
-NT- -POSIX- -Type-
-Flags-
C:\cygwin / system
binmode
a: /a system
binmode
c: /c system
binmode
d: /d system
binmode
e: /e system
binmode
C:\cygwin/bin /usr/bin system
binmode
C:\cygwin/lib /usr/lib system
binmode
C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\lib\X11\fonts /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts system
binmode
. /cygdrive system
binmode,cygdrive

Looking to see where common programs can be found, if at all...
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\awk.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\bash.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\cat.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\cp.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\cpp.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\find.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\gcc.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\gdb.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\grep.exe
Found: c:\Borland\BCC55\Bin\grep.exe
Warning: C:\cygwin\bin\grep.exe hides c:\Borland\BCC55\Bin\grep.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\ld.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\ls.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\make.exe
Found: c:\Borland\BCC55\Bin\make.exe
Warning: C:\cygwin\bin\make.exe hides c:\Borland\BCC55\Bin\make.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\mv.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\rm.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\sed.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\sh.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\tar.exe

Looking for various Cygwin DLLs... (-v gives version info)
93k 2005/02/17 C:\cygwin\bin\cygapr-0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygapr-0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/17 22:52
68k 2005/02/17 C:\cygwin\bin\cygaprutil-0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygaprutil-0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/17 22:56
77k 2004/06/04 C:\cygwin\bin\cygart_lgpl_2-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygart_lgpl_2-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/6/4 12:20
802k 2003/09/15 C:\cygwin\bin\cygaspell-15.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygaspell-15.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/9/15 14:32
123k 2004/09/29 C:\cygwin\bin\cygatk-1.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygatk-1.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/9/30 1:16
145k 2004/09/02 C:\cygwin\bin\cygaudiofile-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygaudiofile-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/9/2 5:38
336k 2004/10/27 C:\cygwin\bin\cygbonobo-2-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygbonobo-2-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/10/27 9:43
72k 2004/10/27 C:\cygwin\bin\cygbonobo-activation-4.dll - os=4.0
img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygbonobo-activation-4.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/10/27 1:19
425k 2004/10/29 C:\cygwin\bin\cygbonoboui-2-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygbonoboui-2-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/10/29 1:12
55k 2004/09/14 C:\cygwin\bin\cygbz2-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygbz2-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/9/14 6:16
54k 2002/01/27 C:\cygwin\bin\cygbz21.0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygbz21.0.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/1/27 2:07
18k 2004/07/06 C:\cygwin\bin\cygcharset-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygcharset-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/7/6 20:09
260k 2005/06/25 C:\cygwin\bin\cygclamav-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygclamav-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/6/25 9:33
529k 2004/06/27 C:\cygwin\bin\cygcppunit-1-9-14.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygcppunit-1-9-14.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/6/27 3:29
260k 2004/10/26 C:\cygwin\bin\cygcroco-0.6-3.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygcroco-0.6-3.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/10/27 0:09
7k 2003/10/19 C:\cygwin\bin\cygcrypt-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygcrypt-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/10/19 9:57
858k 2005/04/11 C:\cygwin\bin\cygcrypto-0.9.7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygcrypto-0.9.7.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/4/11 20:21
617k 2004/03/22 C:\cygwin\bin\cygcurl-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygcurl-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/3/22 16:52
22k 2004/02/10 C:\cygwin\bin\cygcygipc-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygcygipc-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/2/10 3:48
380k 2002/07/24 C:\cygwin\bin\cygdb-3.1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygdb-3.1.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/7/24 18:24
831k 2003/09/20 C:\cygwin\bin\cygdb-4.1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygdb-4.1.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/9/20 23:51
895k 2004/04/28 C:\cygwin\bin\cygdb-4.2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygdb-4.2.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/4/27 17:31
965k 2005/05/14 C:\cygwin\bin\cygdb-4.3.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygdb-4.3.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/5/14 14:37
326k 2002/06/26 C:\cygwin\bin\cygdb2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygdb2.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/6/26 19:48
487k 2002/07/24 C:\cygwin\bin\cygdb_cxx-3.1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygdb_cxx-3.1.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/7/24 18:25
1080k 2003/09/20 C:\cygwin\bin\cygdb_cxx-4.1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygdb_cxx-4.1.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/9/20 23:53
1156k 2004/04/28 C:\cygwin\bin\cygdb_cxx-4.2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygdb_cxx-4.2.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/4/27 17:35
1240k 2005/05/14 C:\cygwin\bin\cygdb_cxx-4.3.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygdb_cxx-4.3.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/5/14 14:41
28k 2004/08/15 C:\cygwin\bin\cygesd-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygesd-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/16 1:31
94k 2004/06/07 C:\cygwin\bin\cygexif-10.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygexif-10.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/6/7 10:53
174k 2004/10/14 C:\cygwin\bin\cygexpat-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygexpat-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/10/14 10:34
65k 2005/01/08 C:\cygwin\bin\cygexslt-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygexslt-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/1/8 14:27
654k 2003/11/04 C:\cygwin\bin\cygfltknox-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygfltknox-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/11/4 22:57
65k 2003/11/04 C:\cygwin\bin\cygfltknox_forms-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygfltknox_forms-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/11/4 22:57
81k 2003/11/04 C:\cygwin\bin\cygfltknox_gl-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygfltknox_gl-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/11/4 22:58
108k 2003/11/04 C:\cygwin\bin\cygfltknox_images-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygfltknox_images-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/11/4 22:58
129k 2004/03/11 C:\cygwin\bin\cygfontconfig-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygfontconfig-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/3/11 1:12
40k 2004/10/10 C:\cygwin\bin\cygform-8.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygform-8.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/10/10 10:33
45k 2001/04/25 C:\cygwin\bin\cygform5.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygform5.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/4/25 7:28
35k 2002/01/09 C:\cygwin\bin\cygform6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygform6.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/1/9 7:03
48k 2003/08/09 C:\cygwin\bin\cygform7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygform7.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/9 11:25
907k 2004/06/09 C:\cygwin\bin\cygfpx-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygfpx-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/6/9 10:35
361k 2003/10/25 C:\cygwin\bin\cygfreetype-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygfreetype-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/10/22 6:18
195k 2004/11/23 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggconf-2-4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cyggconf-2-4.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/11/23 23:38
323k 2004/09/30 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggcrypt-11.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cyggcrypt-11.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/9/30 19:00
222k 2005/01/13 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggd-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cyggd-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/1/13 16:56
28k 2003/07/20 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggdbm-3.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cyggdbm-3.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/7/20 9:58
30k 2003/08/11 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggdbm-4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cyggdbm-4.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/11 4:12
19k 2003/03/22 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggdbm.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cyggdbm.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/2/20 4:05
15k 2003/07/20 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggdbm_compat-3.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cyggdbm_compat-3.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/7/20 10:00
15k 2003/08/11 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggdbm_compat-4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cyggdbm_compat-4.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/11 4:13
195k 2004/09/02 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggdk-1-2-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cyggdk-1-2-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/9/2 20:31
394k 2004/12/31 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggdk-x11-2.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cyggdk-x11-2.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/12/30 21:59
79k 2004/12/31 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggdk_pixbuf-2.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cyggdk_pixbuf-2.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/12/30 21:36
56k 2004/12/31 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggdk_pixbuf_xlib-2.0-0.dll - os=4.0
img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cyggdk_pixbuf_xlib-2.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/12/30 23:45
116k 2004/10/10 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggeotiff-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cyggeotiff-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/10/11 1:55
107k 2004/07/06 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggettextlib-0-14-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cyggettextlib-0-14-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/7/6 19:56
17k 2004/07/06 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggettextpo-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cyggettextpo-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/7/6 19:56
190k 2004/07/06 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggettextsrc-0-14-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cyggettextsrc-0-14-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/7/6 19:56
79k 2004/09/07 C:\cygwin\bin\cygglade-2.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygglade-2.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/9/8 0:54
135k 2004/09/02 C:\cygwin\bin\cygglib-1-2-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygglib-1-2-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/9/2 20:21
564k 2004/12/30 C:\cygwin\bin\cygglib-2.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygglib-2.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/12/30 15:17
11k 2004/09/02 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggmodule-1-2-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cyggmodule-1-2-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/9/2 20:23
11k 2004/12/30 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggmodule-2.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cyggmodule-2.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/12/30 15:21
158k 2004/10/16 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggmp-3.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cyggmp-3.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/10/16 9:40
288k 2004/10/16 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggmpxx-3.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cyggmpxx-3.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/10/16 9:40
76k 2004/10/28 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggnome-2-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cyggnome-2-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/10/28 23:06
32k 2004/09/29 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggnome-keyring-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cyggnome-keyring-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/9/29 8:27
167k 2004/09/24 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggnomecanvas-2-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cyggnomecanvas-2-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/9/24 4:42
377k 2004/11/04 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggnomeprint-2-2-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cyggnomeprint-2-2-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/11/4 3:53
158k 2004/10/04 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggnomeprintui-2-2-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cyggnomeprintui-2-2-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/10/4 4:57
541k 2004/10/29 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggnomeui-2-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cyggnomeui-2-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/10/29 11:30
403k 2004/10/27 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggnomevfs-2-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cyggnomevfs-2-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/10/27 23:29
252k 2004/12/30 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggobject-2.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cyggobject-2.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/12/30 15:20
13k 2004/09/29 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggpg-error-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cyggpg-error-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/9/30 1:12
351k 2004/07/17 C:\cygwin\bin\cygGraphicsMagick++-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygGraphicsMagick++-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/7/17 10:48
2170k 2004/07/17 C:\cygwin\bin\cygGraphicsMagick-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygGraphicsMagick-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/7/17 10:46
1412k 2005/03/12 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggsl-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cyggsl-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/3/12 22:26
184k 2005/03/12 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggslcblas-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cyggslcblas-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/3/12 22:02
10k 2004/09/02 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggthread-1-2-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cyggthread-1-2-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/9/2 20:23
15k 2004/12/30 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggthread-2.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cyggthread-2.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/12/30 15:21
1293k 2004/09/02 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggtk-1-2-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cyggtk-1-2-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/9/2 20:44
2708k 2004/12/31 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggtk-x11-2.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cyggtk-x11-2.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/12/30 22:55
528k 2005/05/06 C:\cygwin\bin\cygguile-12.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygguile-12.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/5/6 11:46
17k 2005/05/06 C:\cygwin\bin\cygguile-ltdl-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygguile-ltdl-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/5/6 11:44
68k 2005/05/06 C:\cygwin\bin\cygguile-srfi-srfi-13-14-v-1-1.dll -
os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygguile-srfi-srfi-13-14-v-1-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/5/6
11:46
31k 2005/05/06 C:\cygwin\bin\cygguile-srfi-srfi-4-v-1-1.dll - os=4.0
img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygguile-srfi-srfi-4-v-1-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/5/6 11:46
12k 2005/05/06 C:\cygwin\bin\cygguilereadline-v-12-12.dll - os=4.0
img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygguilereadline-v-12-12.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/5/6 11:46
17k 2001/06/28 C:\cygwin\bin\cyghistory4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cyghistory4.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/1/7 5:34
29k 2003/08/10 C:\cygwin\bin\cyghistory5.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cyghistory5.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/11 1:16
24k 2005/06/26 C:\cygwin\bin\cyghistory6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cyghistory6.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/6/26 6:41
311k 2005/06/22 C:\cygwin\bin\cyghttpd2core.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cyghttpd2core.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/6/22 19:28
991k 2004/07/06 C:\cygwin\bin\cygiconv-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygiconv-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/7/6 20:10
147k 2004/08/31 C:\cygwin\bin\cygIDL-2-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygIDL-2-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/31 4:00
22k 2001/12/13 C:\cygwin\bin\cygintl-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygintl-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/12/13 10:28
37k 2003/08/10 C:\cygwin\bin\cygintl-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygintl-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/10 23:50
54k 2004/07/06 C:\cygwin\bin\cygintl-3.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygintl-3.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/7/6 19:51
21k 2001/06/20 C:\cygwin\bin\cygintl.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygintl.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/6/20 19:09
12k 2003/02/17 C:\cygwin\bin\cygioperm-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygioperm-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/2/17 20:58
241k 2004/08/06 C:\cygwin\bin\cygjasper-1-701-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygjasper-1-701-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/6 17:17
48k 2003/08/10 C:\cygwin\bin\cygjbig1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygjbig1.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/11 1:58
132k 2003/08/11 C:\cygwin\bin\cygjpeg-62.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygjpeg-62.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/11 2:37
119k 2002/02/09 C:\cygwin\bin\cygjpeg6b.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygjpeg6b.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/2/9 6:19
60k 2004/09/27 C:\cygwin\bin\cygkpathsea-3.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygkpathsea-3.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/9/27 19:32
65k 2005/05/05 C:\cygwin\bin\cygkpathsea-4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygkpathsea-4.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/5/5 16:33
42k 2005/05/04 C:\cygwin\bin\cyglber-2-2-7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cyglber-2-2-7.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/5/4 12:54
40k 2004/01/02 C:\cygwin\bin\cyglber-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cyglber-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/1/2 12:11
156k 2004/06/04 C:\cygwin\bin\cyglcms-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cyglcms-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/6/4 16:00
179k 2005/05/04 C:\cygwin\bin\cygldap-2-2-7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygldap-2-2-7.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/5/4 13:03
194k 2004/01/02 C:\cygwin\bin\cygldap-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygldap-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/1/2 12:27
191k 2005/05/04 C:\cygwin\bin\cygldap_r-2-2-7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygldap_r-2-2-7.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/5/4 13:03
202k 2004/01/02 C:\cygwin\bin\cygldap_r-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygldap_r-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/1/2 12:27
101k 2004/09/18 C:\cygwin\bin\cyglightcomp.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cyglightcomp.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/9/18 21:39
41k 2005/06/01 C:\cygwin\bin\cygltdl-3.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygltdl-3.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/6/1 7:34
146k 2004/12/21 C:\cygwin\bin\cygmagic-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygmagic-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/12/21 15:34
369k 2004/08/11 C:\cygwin\bin\cygMagick++-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygMagick++-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/11 8:04
3214k 2004/08/11 C:\cygwin\bin\cygMagick-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygMagick-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/11 7:37
181k 2003/10/06 C:\cygwin\bin\cygmcrypt-4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygmcrypt-4.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/10/6 16:54
22k 2004/10/10 C:\cygwin\bin\cygmenu-8.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygmenu-8.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/10/10 10:33
26k 2001/04/25 C:\cygwin\bin\cygmenu5.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygmenu5.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/4/25 7:27
20k 2002/01/09 C:\cygwin\bin\cygmenu6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygmenu6.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/1/9 7:03
29k 2003/08/09 C:\cygwin\bin\cygmenu7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygmenu7.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/9 11:25
222k 2005/05/28 C:\cygwin\bin\cygmhash-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygmhash-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/5/28 11:40
21k 2004/10/22 C:\cygwin\bin\cygminires.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygminires.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/10/22 22:28
323k 2004/08/10 C:\cygwin\bin\cygmng-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygmng-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/10 21:45
71k 2004/10/16 C:\cygwin\bin\cygmp-3.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygmp-3.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/10/16 9:40
95k 2004/10/16 C:\cygwin\bin\cygmpfr-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygmpfr-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/10/16 9:47
882k 2004/09/13 C:\cygwin\bin\cygnaim_core-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygnaim_core-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/9/13 20:04
74k 2004/10/10 C:\cygwin\bin\cygncurses++-8.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygncurses++-8.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/10/10 10:33
156k 2001/04/25 C:\cygwin\bin\cygncurses++5.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygncurses++5.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/4/25 7:29
175k 2002/01/09 C:\cygwin\bin\cygncurses++6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygncurses++6.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/1/9 7:03
216k 2004/10/10 C:\cygwin\bin\cygncurses-8.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygncurses-8.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/10/10 10:25
226k 2001/04/25 C:\cygwin\bin\cygncurses5.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygncurses5.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/4/25 7:17
202k 2002/01/09 C:\cygwin\bin\cygncurses6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygncurses6.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/1/9 7:03
224k 2003/08/09 C:\cygwin\bin\cygncurses7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygncurses7.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/9 11:24
92k 2004/07/10 C:\cygwin\bin\cygneon-24.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygneon-24.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/7/10 17:37
49k 2004/08/02 C:\cygwin\bin\cygogrove-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygogrove-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/2 17:41
304k 2004/10/11 C:\cygwin\bin\cygORBit-2-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygORBit-2-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/10/12 1:18
39k 2004/10/11 C:\cygwin\bin\cygORBit-imodule-2-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygORBit-imodule-2-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/10/12 1:28
18k 2004/10/11 C:\cygwin\bin\cygORBitCosNaming-2-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygORBitCosNaming-2-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/10/12 1:27
1706k 2004/08/02 C:\cygwin\bin\cygosp-4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygosp-4.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/2 16:51
326k 2004/08/02 C:\cygwin\bin\cygospgrove-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygospgrove-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/2 18:07
1922k 2004/08/02 C:\cygwin\bin\cygostyle-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygostyle-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/2 18:07
13k 2004/10/10 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpanel-8.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygpanel-8.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/10/10 10:32
15k 2001/04/25 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpanel5.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygpanel5.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/4/25 7:27
12k 2002/01/09 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpanel6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygpanel6.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/1/9 7:03
19k 2003/08/09 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpanel7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygpanel7.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/9 11:24
196k 2005/01/08 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpango-1.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygpango-1.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/1/8 22:19
138k 2005/01/08 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpangoft2-1.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygpangoft2-1.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/1/8 22:36
33k 2005/01/08 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpangowin32-1.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygpangowin32-1.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/1/8 22:39
37k 2005/01/08 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpangox-1.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygpangox-1.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/1/8 22:35
17k 2005/01/08 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpangoxft-1.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygpangoxft-1.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/1/8 22:38
62k 2003/12/11 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpcre-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygpcre-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/12/11 18:01
63k 2003/04/11 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpcre.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygpcre.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/4/11 10:31
9k 2003/12/11 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpcreposix-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygpcreposix-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/12/11 18:01
61k 2003/04/11 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpcreposix.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygpcreposix.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/4/11 10:31
1252k 2005/01/27 C:\cygwin\bin\cygperl5_8.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygperl5_8.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/1/27 11:17
168k 2003/08/10 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpng10.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygpng10.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/11 0:31
173k 2003/08/10 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpng12.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygpng12.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/11 0:35
170k 2002/01/21 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpng2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygpng2.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/1/21 2:05
22k 2002/06/09 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpopt-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygpopt-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/6/9 7:45
575k 2004/10/10 C:\cygwin\bin\cygproj-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygproj-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/10/11 0:57
108k 2001/06/28 C:\cygwin\bin\cygreadline4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygreadline4.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/1/7 5:34
148k 2003/08/10 C:\cygwin\bin\cygreadline5.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygreadline5.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/11 1:16
144k 2005/06/26 C:\cygwin\bin\cygreadline6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygreadline6.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/6/26 6:41
685k 2005/01/18 C:\cygwin\bin\cygruby18.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygruby18.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/1/18 22:21
78k 2004/10/13 C:\cygwin\bin\cygsasl2-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygsasl2-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/10/14 0:50
380k 2003/12/13 C:\cygwin\bin\cygsmi-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygsmi-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/12/13 1:57
171k 2005/04/11 C:\cygwin\bin\cygssl-0.9.7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygssl-0.9.7.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/4/11 20:21
28k 2004/11/15 C:\cygwin\bin\cygstartup-notification-1-0.dll - os=4.0
img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygstartup-notification-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/11/15
4:59
134k 2005/06/10 C:\cygwin\bin\cygsvn_client-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygsvn_client-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/6/10 23:25
27k 2005/06/10 C:\cygwin\bin\cygsvn_delta-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygsvn_delta-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/6/10 23:21
22k 2005/06/10 C:\cygwin\bin\cygsvn_diff-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygsvn_diff-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/6/10 23:23
15k 2005/06/10 C:\cygwin\bin\cygsvn_fs-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygsvn_fs-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/6/10 23:22
127k 2005/06/10 C:\cygwin\bin\cygsvn_fs_base-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygsvn_fs_base-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/6/10 23:22
88k 2005/06/10 C:\cygwin\bin\cygsvn_fs_fs-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygsvn_fs_fs-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/6/10 23:21
9k 2005/06/10 C:\cygwin\bin\cygsvn_ra-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygsvn_ra-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/6/10 23:24
85k 2005/06/10 C:\cygwin\bin\cygsvn_ra_dav-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygsvn_ra_dav-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/6/10 23:23
19k 2005/06/10 C:\cygwin\bin\cygsvn_ra_local-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygsvn_ra_local-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/6/10 23:23
55k 2005/06/10 C:\cygwin\bin\cygsvn_ra_svn-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygsvn_ra_svn-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/6/10 23:22
98k 2005/06/10 C:\cygwin\bin\cygsvn_repos-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygsvn_repos-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/6/10 23:23
130k 2005/06/10 C:\cygwin\bin\cygsvn_subr-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygsvn_subr-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/6/10 23:10
25k 2005/06/10 C:\cygwin\bin\cygsvn_swig_py-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygsvn_swig_py-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/6/10 23:26
146k 2005/06/10 C:\cygwin\bin\cygsvn_wc-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygsvn_wc-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/6/10 23:24
230k 2004/10/04 C:\cygwin\bin\cygt1-5.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygt1-5.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/10/4 23:44
18k 2004/10/04 C:\cygwin\bin\cygt1x-5.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygt1x-5.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/10/4 23:44
247k 2004/12/07 C:\cygwin\bin\cygtidy-0-99-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygtidy-0-99-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/12/7 15:34
299k 2004/10/10 C:\cygwin\bin\cygtiff-5.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygtiff-5.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/10/10 23:55
281k 2003/02/24 C:\cygwin\bin\cygtiff3.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygtiff3.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/2/24 5:58
282k 2003/08/11 C:\cygwin\bin\cygtiff4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygtiff4.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/11 4:32
27k 2004/03/05 C:\cygwin\bin\cygungif-4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygungif-4.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/3/5 21:13
154k 2004/08/11 C:\cygwin\bin\cygWand-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygWand-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/11 8:04
293k 2004/06/08 C:\cygwin\bin\cygwmf-0-2-7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygwmf-0-2-7.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/6/8 12:49
101k 2004/06/08 C:\cygwin\bin\cygwmflite-0-2-7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygwmflite-0-2-7.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/6/8 12:46
151k 2004/10/19 C:\cygwin\bin\cygwnck-1-4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygwnck-1-4.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/10/19 22:58
2689k 2002/11/16 C:\cygwin\bin\cygxerces-c21.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygxerces-c21.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/11/16 5:07
2984k 2003/02/07 C:\cygwin\bin\cygxerces-c22.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygxerces-c22.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/2/7 19:50
3006k 2003/10/12 C:\cygwin\bin\cygxerces-c23.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygxerces-c23.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/10/12 4:36
3520k 2003/12/16 C:\cygwin\bin\cygxerces-c24.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygxerces-c24.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/12/16 20:45
3416k 2004/02/21 C:\cygwin\bin\cygxerces-c25.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygxerces-c25.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/2/21 7:49
1242k 2005/01/08 C:\cygwin\bin\cygxml2-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygxml2-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/1/8 14:22
50k 2003/08/09 C:\cygwin\bin\cygXpm-noX4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygXpm-noX4.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/9 9:21
54k 2003/08/09 C:\cygwin\bin\cygXpm-X4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygXpm-X4.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/9 9:22
195k 2005/01/08 C:\cygwin\bin\cygxslt-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygxslt-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/1/8 14:24
62k 2004/10/10 C:\cygwin\bin\cygz.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygz.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/10/10 6:09
1261k 2005/06/24 C:\cygwin\bin\cygwin1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygwin1.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/6/24 15:35
Cygwin DLL version info:
DLL version: 1.5.18
DLL epoch: 19
DLL bad signal mask: 19005
DLL old termios: 5
DLL malloc env: 28
API major: 0
API minor: 132
Shared data: 4
DLL identifier: cygwin1
Mount registry: 2
Cygnus registry name: Cygnus Solutions
Cygwin registry name: Cygwin
Program options name: Program Options
Cygwin mount registry name: mounts v2
Cygdrive flags: cygdrive flags
Cygdrive prefix: cygdrive prefix
Cygdrive default prefix:
Build date: Fri Jun 24 09:35:47 EDT 2005
Snapshot date: 20050624-09:33:10
Shared id: cygwin1S4

243k 2005/02/23 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygdps-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygdps-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/23 15:42
26k 2005/02/23 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygdpstk-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygdpstk-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/23 15:42
28k 2004/03/31 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygDtPrint-1.dll - os=4.0
img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygDtPrint-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/3/31 6:23
21k 2005/02/23 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygfontenc-1.dll - os=4.0
img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygfontenc-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/23 15:45
282k 2003/10/28 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygfreetype-9.dll - os=4.0
img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygfreetype-9.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/10/18 8:44
36k 2005/02/23 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygFS-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygFS-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/23 15:34
358k 2005/02/23 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygGL-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygGL-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/23 15:39
438k 2005/02/23 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygGLU-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygGLU-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/23 15:41
140k 2004/08/06 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygglut-3.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygglut-3.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/6 16:43
75k 2005/02/23 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygICE-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygICE-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/23 15:28
77k 2004/03/31 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygMrm-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygMrm-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/3/31 6:23
9k 2005/02/23 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygoldX-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygoldX-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/23 15:28
1413k 2005/02/23 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygOSMesa-4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygOSMesa-4.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/23 15:39
20k 2005/02/23 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygpsres-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygpsres-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/23 15:42
30k 2005/02/23 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygSM-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygSM-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/23 15:28
66k 2004/03/31 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygUil-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygUil-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/3/31 6:23
877k 2005/02/23 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygX11-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygX11-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/23 15:28
254k 2005/02/23 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXaw-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygXaw-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/23 15:31
356k 2005/02/23 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXaw-7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygXaw-7.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/23 15:32
363k 2005/02/23 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXaw-8.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygXaw-8.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/23 15:33
275k 2004/01/13 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXaw3d-7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygXaw3d-7.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/1/13 23:17
9k 2005/02/23 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXcomposite-1.dll - os=4.0
img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygXcomposite-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/23 15:44
30k 2005/02/23 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXcursor-1.dll - os=4.0
img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygXcursor-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/23 15:43
9k 2005/02/23 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXdamage-1.dll - os=4.0
img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygXdamage-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/23 15:44
7k 2005/02/23 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXevie-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygXevie-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/23 15:43
49k 2005/02/23 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXext-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygXext-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/23 15:28
16k 2005/02/23 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXfixes-3.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygXfixes-3.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/23 15:43
56k 2004/03/11 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXft-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygXft-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/11/18 2:42
63k 2004/03/23 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXft-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygXft-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/3/23 23:20
27k 2005/02/23 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXi-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygXi-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/23 15:34
125k 2005/02/23 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygxkbfile-1.dll - os=4.0
img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygxkbfile-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/23 15:34
12k 2005/02/23 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygxkbui-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygxkbui-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/23 15:34
1294k 2004/03/31 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXm-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygXm-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/3/31 6:20
459k 2004/02/10 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXmHTML-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygXmHTML-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/2/10 21:14
76k 2005/02/23 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXmu-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygXmu-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/23 15:30
11k 2005/02/23 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXmuu-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygXmuu-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/23 15:30
26k 2005/02/23 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXp-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygXp-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/23 15:31
52k 2005/02/23 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXpm-4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygXpm-4.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/23 15:30
12k 2005/02/23 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXrandr-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygXrandr-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/23 15:43
28k 2005/02/23 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXrender-1.dll - os=4.0
img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygXrender-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/23 15:42
8k 2005/02/23 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXRes-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygXRes-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/23 15:43
40k 2005/02/23 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygxrx-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygxrx-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/23 15:53
25k 2005/02/23 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygxrxnest-6.dll - os=4.0
img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygxrxnest-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/23 15:53
282k 2005/02/23 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXt-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygXt-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/23 15:29
27k 2005/02/23 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXTrap-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygXTrap-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/23 15:43
17k 2005/02/23 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXtst-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
"cygXtst-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/23 15:34

Checking for any Cygwin services...

No Cygwin services found.

Cygwin Package Information
Last downloaded files to: C:\cygwin\home\Administrator\Downloads\cygwin
Last downloaded files from: C:\cygwin\home\Administrator\Downloads\cygwin

Package Version
_update-info-dir 00269-1
a2ps 4.13-1
agetty 2.1-1
antiword 0.34-2
apache 1.3.33-1
apache2 2.0.54-1
apache2-devel 2.0.54-1
apache2-manual 2.0.54-1
apr 0.9.6-1
apr-util 0.9.6-1
ash 20040127-1
aspell 0.50.3-1
aspell-de 0.50.2-1
aspell-dev 0.50.3-1
aspell-doc 0.50.3-1
aspell-en 0.51.0-1
aspell-pl 0.50.2-1
astyle 1.15.3-3
atk 1.8.0-1
atk-devel 1.8.0-1
atk-doc 1.8.0-1
atk-runtime 1.8.0-1
audiofile 0.2.6-2
autoconf 2.59-2
autoconf-devel 2.59-2
autoconf-stable 2.13-6
autoconf2.1 2.13-1
autoconf2.5 2.59-1
automake 1.7.9-2
automake-devel 1.9.2-2
automake-stable 1.4p6-3
automake1.4 1.4p6-1
automake1.6 1.6.3-1
automake1.7 1.7.9-1
automake1.8 1.8.5-1
automake1.9 1.9.5-1
autossh 1.3-2
base-files 3.4-2
base-passwd 2.2-1
bash 3.0-2
bc 1.06-2
binutils 20050608-2
bison 20030307-1
byacc 1.9-1
bzip2 1.0.2-6
c-client 2002e-3
c3270 3.2.20-1
cabextract 0.6-2
catgets 1.0-1
ccache 2.2-1
ccdoc 0.8.41-2
ccrypt 1.7-1
cgoban 1.9.14-1
check 0.9.1-1
chere 0.6-1
chkconfig 1.2.24h-1
clamav 0.86.1-1
clear 1.0-1
clisp 2.33.1-1
cmake 2.0.6-1
cocom 0.995-1
compface 1.4-5
coreutils 5.3.0-6
cpio 2.6-3
cppunit 1.9.14-1
cramfs 1.1-1
cron 3.0.1-19
crypt 1.1-1
ctags 5.5-4
ctetris 0.30-1
curl 7.11.1-1
curl-devel 7.11.1-1
cvs 1.11.17-1
cvsutils 0.2.3-1
cygipc 2.03-2
cygrunsrv 1.10-1
cygutils 1.2.8-1
cygwin 1.5.17-1
cygwin-doc 1.4-2
cygwin-x-doc 1.0.4-1
cyrus-sasl 2.1.19-3
d 1.2.0-1
db2 2.7.7-4
db3.1 3.1.17-2
db4.1 4.1.25-1
db4.2 4.2.52-1
db4.3 4.3.28-1
ddd 3.3.9-1
dejagnu 20021217-2
desktop-file-utils 0.10-1
diffstat 1.39-1
diffutils 2.8.7-1
distcc 2.18.3-1
docbook-xml42 4.2-3
docbook-xml43 4.3-1
docbook-xsl 1.68.1-1
doxygen 1.4.2_20050421-1
dpkg 1.10.4-2
e2fsimage 0.2.0-2
e2fsprogs 1.35-3
ec-fonts-mftraced 1.0.8-4
ed 0.2-1
editrights 1.01-1
ELFIO 1.0.2-1
emacs 21.3.50-2
emacs-el 21.3.50-2
emacs-leim 21.3.50-2
emacs-X11 21.3.50-2
email 2.3.2-2
enscript 1.6.3-3
epstool 3.07-1
esound 0.2.35-1
exif 0.6.9-1
exim 4.50-1
expat 1.95.8-1
expect 20030128-1
fetchmail 6.2.5-2
figlet 2.2-1
file 4.12-1
fileutils 4.1-3
findutils 20041227-1
flex 2.5.4a-3
fltk 1.1.4-2
fontconfig 2.2.2-1
fortune 1.99.1-1
freeglut 2.2.0-1
freetype2 2.1.5-1
fvwm 2.4.7-3
gawk 3.1.4-3
gcc 3.3.3-3
gcc-ada 3.3.3-3
gcc-core 3.3.3-3
gcc-g++ 3.3.3-3
gcc-g77 3.3.3-3
gcc-gdc 3.3.3-3
gcc-gpc 3.3.3-3
gcc-java 3.3.3-3
gcc-mingw 20040810-1
gcc-mingw-ada 20040810-1
gcc-mingw-core 20040810-1
gcc-mingw-g++ 20040810-1
gcc-mingw-g77 20040810-1
gcc-mingw-gpc 20040810-1
gcc-mingw-java 20040810-1
gcc-mingw-objc 20040810-1
gcc-objc 3.3.3-3
GConf2 2.8.1-1
gd 2.0.33-1
gdb 20041228-3
gdbm 1.8.3-7
gettext 0.14.1-1
gettext-devel 0.14.1-1
ghostscript-base 8.15-2
ghostscript-x11 8.15-2
glib 1.2.10-2
glib-devel 1.2.10-2
glib2 2.4.8-1
glib2-devel 2.4.8-1
glib2-doc 2.4.8-1
glib2-runtime 2.4.8-1
gmp 4.1.4-2
gnome-common 2.8.0-1
gnome-icon-theme 2.8.0-1
gnome-keyring 0.4.0-1
gnome-mime-data 2.4.1-1
gnome-vfs2 2.8.0-1
gnugo 3.6-1
gnupg 1.4.0-2
gnuplot 4.0.0-1
gperf 2.7.2-1
grace 5.1.18-1
GraphicsMagick 1.0.6-1
grep 2.5.1a-2
groff 1.18.1-2
gsl 1.6-1
gtk+ 1.2.10-2
gtk+-devel 1.2.10-2
gtk-doc 1.2-1
gtk2-x11 2.4.14-1
gtk2-x11-devel 2.4.14-1
gtk2-x11-doc 2.4.14-1
gtk2-x11-runtime 2.4.14-1
gtypist 2.7-2
guile 1.6.7-1
guile-devel 1.6.7-1
guile-doc 1.6.7-1
gv 3.5.8-2
gzip 1.3.5-1
help2man 1.33.1-1
hexedit 1.2.10-1
hicolor-icon-theme 0.5-1
ImageMagick 6.0.4-1
indent 2.2.9-1
inetutils 1.3.2-29
initscripts 0.9-1
intltool 0.31.2-1
ioperm 0.4-1
irc 20010101-3
jasper 1.701.0-1
jbigkit 1.5-3
jgraph 8.3-1
joe 3.3-2
jpeg 6b-11
keychain 2.5.3.1-1
lablgtk2 2.4.0-2
lcms 1.13-1
less 381-1
lesstif 0.93.94-2
lftp 2.6.10-2
libapr0 0.9.6-1
libaprutil0 0.9.6-1
libart_lgpl 2.3.16-1
libaspell15 0.50.3-1
libaudiofile-devel 0.2.6-2
libaudiofile0 0.2.6-2
libbonobo2 2.8.0-1
libbonobo2-devel 2.8.0-1
libbonobo2-doc 2.8.0-1
libbonobo20 2.8.0-1
libbonoboui2 2.8.0-1
libbz2_0 1.0.2-1
libbz2_1 1.0.2-6
libcharset1 1.9.2-1
libcroco 0.5.1-2
libcroco06 0.6.0-1
libdb2 2.7.7-4
libdb2-devel 2.7.7-4
libdb3.1 3.1.17-2
libdb3.1-devel 3.1.17-2
libdb4.1 4.1.25-1
libdb4.1-devel 4.1.25-1
libdb4.2 4.2.52-1
libdb4.2-devel 4.2.52-1
libdb4.3 4.3.28-1
libdb4.3-devel 4.3.28-1
libesound-devel 0.2.35-1
libesound0 0.2.35-1
libexif 0.6.9-1
libfontconfig-devel 2.2.0-2
libfontconfig1 2.2.2-1
libfpx 1.2.0.9-1
libfreetype26 2.1.5-1
libgc 6.4-1
libgcrypt 1.2.0-2
libgd-devel 2.0.33-1
libgd2 2.0.33-1
libgdbm 1.8.0-5
libgdbm-devel 1.8.3-7
libgdbm3 1.8.3-3
libgdbm4 1.8.3-7
libgeotiff 1.2.2-1
libgeotiff-devel 1.2.2-1
libgeotiff1 1.2.2-1
libgettextpo0 0.14.1-1
libglade2 2.4.0-1
libgnome2 2.8.0-1
libgnomecanvas2 2.8.0-1
libgnomeprint22 2.8.0.1-1
libgnomeprintui22 2.8.0-1
libgnomeui2 2.8.0-1
libgpg-error 1.0-2
libGraphicsMagick-devel 1.0.6-1
libGraphicsMagick0 1.0.6-1
libguile12 1.6.7-1
libguile12abi13 1.6.4-3
libiconv 1.9.2-1
libiconv2 1.9.2-1
libIDL 0.8.3-2
libintl 0.10.38-3
libintl1 0.10.40-1
libintl2 0.12.1-3
libintl3 0.14.1-1
libjpeg62 6b-11
libjpeg6b 6b-8
libkpathsea3 2.0.2-15
libkpathsea4 3.0.0-3
libltdl3 1.5.18-1
libMagick-devel 6.0.4-1
libMagick6 6.0.4-1
libmcrypt 2.5.7-2
libmcrypt-devel 2.5.7-2
libmng 1.0.8-1
libncurses-devel 5.4-1
libncurses5 5.2-1
libncurses6 5.2-8
libncurses7 5.3-4
libncurses8 5.4-1
libneon24 0.24.7-1
libopenldap2 2.1.25-1
libopenldap2_2_7 2.2.26-1
libpcre 4.1-1
libpcre0 4.5-1
libpng 1.2.5-4
libpng10 1.0.15-4
libpng10-devel 1.0.15-4
libpng12 1.2.5-4
libpng12-devel 1.2.5-4
libpng2 1.0.12-1
libpopt0 1.6.4-4
libproj-devel 4.4.8-1
libproj0 4.4.8-1
libreadline4 4.1-2
libreadline5 4.3-5
libreadline6 5.0-2
libsasl2 2.1.19-3
libsasl2-devel 2.1.19-3
libsmi 0.4.2-1
libtiff-devel 3.7.0beta2-1
libtiff3 3.6.0-2
libtiff4 3.6.0-5
libtiff5 3.7.0beta2-1
libtool 1.5b-2
libtool-devel 1.5.10-2
libtool-stable 1.4.3-3
libtool1.5 1.5.18-1
libungif 4.1.0-3
libwmf 0.2.8.3-1
libwnck 2.8.1-1
libxerces-c21 2.1.0-1
libxerces-c22 2.2.0-1
libxerces-c23 2.3.0-4
libxerces-c24 2.4.0-4
libxerces-c25 2.5.0-1
libXft 2.1.6-1
libXft1 1.0.0-1
libXft2 2.1.6-1
libxml2 2.6.16-2
libxml2-devel 2.6.16-2
libxml2-doc 2.6.16-2
libxml2-python 2.6.16-2
libxslt 1.1.12-2
lighttpd 1.3.0-1
lilypond 2.4.6-1
lilypond-doc 2.4.6-1
links 0.99pre14-1
login 1.9-7
lynx 2.8.4-9
m4 1.4.3-1
make 3.80-1
man 1.5p-1
mathomatic 12.4.3-1
mc 4.6.1-1
mhash 0.9.2-1
mhash-devel 0.9.1-1
mined 2000.10-1
mingw-bzip2 1.0.2-6
mingw-libbz2_1 1.0.2-6
mingw-runtime 3.7-1
mingw-zlib 1.2.2-1
minires 1.00-1
minires-devel 1.00-1
mktemp 1.5-3
more 2.11o-1
mt 2.3.1-1
mtd 20050419-1
mutt 1.4.2.1i-1
naim 0.11.7.2-1
nano 1.2.2-1
nasm 0.98.39-1
ncftp 3.1.7-1
ncurses 5.4-1
ncurses-demo 5.4-1
nedit 5.5-1
neon 0.24.7-1
netcat 1.10-2
nfs-server 2.3-1
ocaml 3.08.1-1
openbox 0.99.1-4
opengl 1.1.0-7
openjade 1.3.3-1
openldap 2.2.26-1
openldap-devel 2.2.26-1
OpenSP 1.5.1-1
openssh 4.1p1-1
openssl 0.9.7g-1
openssl-devel 0.9.7g-1
ORBit2 2.12.0-1
ORBit2-devel 2.12.0-1
pango 1.6.0-2
pango-devel 1.6.0-2
pango-doc 1.6.0-2
pango-runtime 1.6.0-2
par 1.52-1
patch 2.5.8-8
patchutils 0.2.30-1
pcre 4.5-1
pcre-devel 4.5-1
pcre-doc 4.5-1
pdksh 5.2.14-3
perl 5.8.6-4
perl-libwin32 0.191-4
perl-Win32-GUI 1.0-2
perl_manpages 5.8.6-4
pine 4.58-1
pinfo 0.6.8-1
ping 1.0-1
pkgconfig 0.17.2-2
popt 1.6.4-4
postgresql 7.4.5-1
pr3270 3.2.20-1
procmail 3.22-10
procps 3.2.5-1
proftpd 1.2.10-1
proj 4.4.8-1
psmisc 21.5-1
psutils 1.17-1
python 2.4.1-1
rcs 5.7-3
readline 5.0-2
rebase 2.3-1
robots 2.0-4
rpm 4.1-2
rpm-build 4.1-1
rpm-doc 4.1-1
rsync 2.6.3-1
ruby 1.8.2-2
rxvt 2.7.10-6
s3270 3.2.20-1
sed 4.1.4-1
setsid 0.0-3
sh-utils 2.0.15-5
shared-mime-info 0.15-1
sharutils 4.3.80-1
shutdown 1.7-1
splint 3.1.1-1
squid 2.4.STABLE7-1
ssmtp 2.60.9-3
startup-notification 0.8-1
stow 1.3.3-1
stunnel 4.04-3
subversion 1.2.0-1
subversion-devel 1.2.0-1
subversion-python 1.2.0-1
suite3270 3.2.20-1
sunrpc 4.0-3
SWI-Prolog 5.2.6-1
swig 1.3.24-1
sysvinit 2.84-4
t1lib 5.0.2-1
t1lib-x11 5.0.2-1
tar 1.13.25-7
tcl3270 3.2.20-1
tcltk 20030901-1
tcm 2.20-1
tcp_wrappers 7.6-1
tcsh 6.14.00-4
termcap 20050421-1
terminfo 5.4_20041009-1
tetex 3.0.0-3
tetex-base 3.0.0-3
tetex-bin 3.0.0-3
tetex-devel 3.0.0-3
tetex-doc 3.0.0-3
tetex-extra 3.0.0-3
tetex-tiny 3.0.0-3
tetex-x11 3.0.0-3
texinfo 4.8-1
TeXmacs 1.0.4-4
textutils 2.0.21-2
tidy 041206-1
tiff 3.7.0beta2-1
time 1.7-1
tin 1.6.2-3
transfig 3.2.4-2
ttcp 19980512-1
typespeed 0.4.4-1
tzcode 2005h-1
ucl 1.01-1
unison 2.10.2-4
unison2.10.2 2.10.2-5
unison2.12.0 2.12.0-3
unison2.9.1 2.9.1-2
unison2.9.20 2.9.20-2
units 1.77-1
unzip 5.50-5
upx 1.24-1
uw-imap 2002e-3
uw-imap-imapd 2002e-3
uw-imap-util 2002e-3
vim 6.3-1
w32api 3.2-1
w3m 0.5.1-1
wget 1.9.1-2
which 1.7-1
whois 4.6.14-1
WindowMaker 0.90.0-1
WordNet 2.0-1
wtf 0.0.4-6
X-start-menu-icons 1.0.3-2
X-startup-scripts 1.0.10-4
x2x 1.30-2
x3270 3.2.20-1
Xaw3d 1.5D-5
xemacs 21.4.17-1
xemacs-emacs-common 21.4.17-1
xemacs-mule-sumo 2005-05-05-1
xemacs-sumo 2005-05-05-1
xemacs-tags 21.4.17-1
xerces-c 2.5.0-1
xerces-c-devel 2.5.0-1
xerces-c-doc 2.5.0-1
xfig 3.2.4-6
xfig-bin 3.2.4-3
xfig-doc 3.2.4-2
xfig-etc 3.2.4-4
xfig-lib 3.2.4-6
xfig-man 3.2.4-2
XFree86-base 4.3.0-11
XFree86-bin 4.3.0-21
XFree86-bin-icons 4.3.0-7
XFree86-doc 4.3.0-2
XFree86-etc 4.3.0-12
XFree86-f100 4.3.0-2
XFree86-fcyr 4.3.0-2
XFree86-fenc 4.3.0-2
XFree86-fnts 4.3.0-2
XFree86-fscl 4.3.0-2
XFree86-fsrv 4.3.0-9
XFree86-html 4.3.0-10
XFree86-jdoc 4.3.0-2
XFree86-lib 4.3.0-3
XFree86-lib-compat 4.3.0-2
XFree86-man 4.3.0-10
XFree86-nest 4.3.0-8
XFree86-prog 4.3.0-21
XFree86-prt 4.3.0-6
XFree86-ps 4.3.0-2
XFree86-startup-scripts 4.3.0-1
XFree86-vfb 4.3.0-8
XFree86-xserv 4.3.0-68
XFree86-xwinclip 4.3.0-3
xgraph 12.1-1
xinetd 2.3.9-1
XmHTML 1.1.7-1
xmlto 0.0.18-1
xmon 1.5.6-1
xorg-x11-base 6.8.2.0-1
xorg-x11-bin 6.8.2.0-1
xorg-x11-bin-dlls 6.8.2.0-1
xorg-x11-bin-lndir 6.8.2.0-1
xorg-x11-devel 6.8.2.0-2
xorg-x11-etc 6.8.2.0-1
xorg-x11-f100 6.8.1.0-2
xorg-x11-fcyr 6.8.1.0-1
xorg-x11-fenc 6.8.1.0-1
xorg-x11-fnts 6.8.1.0-2
xorg-x11-fscl 6.8.1.0-1
xorg-x11-fsrv 6.8.2.0-1
xorg-x11-libs-data 6.8.2.0-1
xorg-x11-man-pages 6.8.2.0-1
xorg-x11-man-pages-html 6.8.2.0-1
xorg-x11-nest 6.8.2.0-1
xorg-x11-vfb 6.8.2.0-1
xorg-x11-xwin 6.8.2.0-2
xorg-x11-xwin-gl 6.8.2.0-2
xpdf 3.00-2
xpm-nox 4.2.0-4
xterm 202-1
xwinwm 0.0.5-1
zip 2.3-6
zlib 1.2.2-1
zsh 4.2.4-1

Eric Blake
2005-06-27 12:56:38 UTC
Post by Angelo Graziosi
I have noted that when one uses
kill -9 <process-PID>
in bash 3.0-2 (test), the command kills the process but also bash (even
if one uses /bin/kill...).
I have gotten to the point where I am seeing reproducible crashes in a
plain debugging version of bash inside gdb, but that the problem appears
to be malloc'd memory corruption (I hate those bugs - they are so hard to
pinpoint). I now have to attempt to build a malloc-debugging version of
bash, and see where bash is corrupting the heap.

- --

cygwin bash maintainer
Eric Blake
2005-07-01 21:08:52 UTC
Post by Eric Blake
I have gotten to the point where I am seeing reproducible crashes in a
plain debugging version of bash inside gdb, but that the problem appears
to be malloc'd memory corruption (I hate those bugs - they are so hard to
pinpoint). I now have to attempt to build a malloc-debugging version of
bash, and see where bash is corrupting the heap.
Well don't I feel stupid. I finally found it - I was freeing an uninitialized
stack variable in jobs.c::j_strsignal, in my attempt to clean up the compiler
warning about the implicit cast from const char* to char* on the return value
of strsignal. Heap corruption was occuring every time bash tried to print the
status of a job terminated by signal. Look for bash-3.0-3 to come out RSN
(along with coreutils-5.3.0-7, where I have solved the recent mv and ls
complaints, and have isolated the code causing the ln complaints but have not
yet finished that part of my patch).

As to the recent complaints about "bash: fork: Resource temporarily
unavailable", it is usually caused by low memory in the system such that fork()
fails, rather than something specific to bash, so I don't know of anything I
can change in bash to make it appear less often. It's just that bash forks so
often and is so central to a user's experience that it is often the first
process to notice when cygwin has run out of memory for another fork.

--
Life is short - so eat dessert first!

Eric Blake ebb9 <at> byu.net
cygwin bash maintainer