Regarding Cygwin version Windows 10
Aghil Nettodi.Thazhath
2018-11-29 08:54:47 UTC
Hello Cygwin,

I am using Cyqwin 1.7.9 on my Windows 10 machine. It seems to be causing
some problem while building my project which does not occur on Windows 7.
Thus, I suspect it could be somewhere linked with the Cygwin version being
used.

Would like to know if there is a recommended Cygwin version and DLL for
Windows 10?

Good day!
Aghil

--
Warm Regards
Aghil Nettodi Thazhath

--
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
Marco Atzeri
2018-11-29 09:56:38 UTC
Post by Aghil Nettodi.Thazhath
Hello Cygwin,
I am using Cyqwin 1.7.9 on my Windows 10 machine. It seems to be causing
some problem while building my project which does not occur on Windows 7.
Thus, I suspect it could be somewhere linked with the Cygwin version being
used.
Would like to know if there is a recommended Cygwin version and DLL for
Windows 10?
Good day!
Aghil
last version is always the recommended one.

If after updating you have still problem, please clarify which one
and follows

https://cygwin.com/problems.html

guideline

---